Concrete question

My wife is laying flagstone for our patio. She's using a mixture of concrete and sand to "grout" the stones. It holds the stones in place but doesn't "glue" them in permanently. Is there something I can spray/apply over the mixture so that sand isn't being tracked into our house? Something to hold the mixture more in place? Thanks

Dale

Reply to
DR

If she mixes the cement and sand correctly - the right ratio - and mixes them thoroughly with the right amount of water, tracking sand shouldn't be a problem.

Reply to
Srgnt Bilko

I swept dry mortar mix in and misted it when done . It hardened like cement.

Reply to
Tom

Reply to
J.Caldwell