Chickweed rampit.

Hello everyone,

I've been cutting my lawn tall(3-3 1/2"), which has done wonders for preventing dandelions. I know this cause the next two neighbors one side of me has their yard looking like a dandilion meadow. I still get a few here and there around the edges of my lawn, but not two bad. I do have a lot of chickweed and clover. I don't mind the cover too much, but the chick weed seems to 'displace' the grass. I plan on using step two of scotts lawn pro annual care. My question, after I do step two, is there a safe way to get rid of the chickweed if the step 2 didn't dent it?

thx,

tom

junkmail01

Killex

Peter H

Reply to
Peter H

As someone else mentioned, Killex (or something similar) will do the trick. I generally avoid the weed and feed type fertilizers and just spot weed with either my hands or some weed killer. In fact, on a sunny day, lying on the grass with a beer, untangling the clover from the grass is a very relaxing pasttime.

Reply to
Jim Sullivan