Blueberries

Hi. I am interested in planting a blueberrie bush but am finding it hard to find info on them. Could anyone please tell me about the planting and maintenance on blueberry bushes.

Reply to
val shaw

We've got eight bushes next to the house here in the Puget Sound region of western Washington State. When I bought them I was advised to get a few Blue Crop and a few Blue Ray to aid in the pollination process. We got almost a gallon and a half this past year.

Check your local nursery for varieties that will multiply in your area.

MikeR

Reply to
MikeR

View this thread: