Am I done yet?

It seems every year about this time I long for the first real snow so I can say with some finality that I am done for this year. The hosta's were divided and some relocated a couple of weeks ago as were the bleeding heart. I moved some top soil last Saturday and discovered about an inch of frost already so I finished up the mulching. The last of the white oak leaves are picked up and all of the new bulbs are planted ( including 200 crocus that spell out SPRING on the front bank ). All of the patio furniture is put away and all of the pots are dumped and put away. The mower is off of the tractor and the 46" snow blower is installed along with the wheel weights and tire chains and snow cab so let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

So, is it too soon to order seeds? :>)

Ron H. in West Central Wisconsin

Reply to
Ron H