I need a home generator transfer switch cheep one money is a concern.

It's a 200 utility panel, with a champion 30A @240V plug & 30A @120V. I need hook up the generator to my house. I know to tern off the main utility breaker first. Etc. I was looking at CSR 302 L do u know a better way?
Reply to

Site Timeline Threads

HomeOwnersHub website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.