How do I wire 2 x battery operated wired bells to operate from one bell push?

I have a wired bell (which is too far away from the push to use a wireless option) but it cannot be heard from the push location. Tried to fit a battery powered buzzer on the same 'Push to make' circuit at the bell push location but, when wired, this sounds the bell constantly. I have a feeling that the circuit is becoming joined via the buzzer battery

Reply to
StuartG