WOW been gone awile and nothing has changed.

Stormin posting the question about filter estimate!!!!!! Geez ! Why do you open yourself up to such ridicule? You must know by now asking such an elementary question is going to get you negative responses. After all you been on here, for what ten years now.

By osmosis you should know the answers to your own questions.

Is this some kind of call for help !!! Or is this the only attention you get. Just sayin.

Barry

Reply to
Barry

just came back here today - same stupid shit

what up Barry

Reply to
shaun

Yes, been about ten years. Every once in a while, I get a real answer, and it helps keep me going. Mostly I ignore the trolls. No worries.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Like a pig refusing to learn to fly.

Reply to