Whew!

Today I looked for a new car for my daughter in North Olmsted, Ohio, a nice city competing against Dearborn for rag heads . Of course, the salesman came out and asked if he could help, I politely said, "Yes, you can find me a Christian salesperson to deal with". This didn't go over very well....... I ended up leaving before bloodshed and went to another dealer out of town.

Then tonight I came home and watched this report. If you watch it maybe you will understand why I don't give a rats ass what these F****g rag heads think. I want them to either leave or die, PERIOD.

Trust me, sometime in your service dealings you WILL have to confront these very stupid people. Just because people have high degree's doesn't mean they are wise. No one who can believe in Islam can be smart, period.

Geoman

Forgot the second link.

Ps, forget the argument about the 'radical' muslim. That's like saying that only radical alligators bite, only radical lions bite. They ALL will do it if it makes them feel better or they are encouraged to do so by the tribe.

Geoman

Anyone who believes in god cannot be smart, period.

Reply to
B-Hate-Me

I'm with you........the can kiss my WASP ass

Reply to
daytona°

That has yet to be determined.

Reply to
GoUP

So.....Why would anyone believe in something that "has yet to be determined" ?

This has NEVER made sense to me. Even when I was a kid.

Reply to
B-Hate-Me

"B-Hate-Me" wrote in message news:JIOdnTdHz904VCnYnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...

Who you trying to Kid?

Anyway, I didn't mean to insult you in any way. In my years of honest study with an open mind, I find it much more difficult to believe in evolution than creationism. Just the study of nerves in a human's mouth is amazing. Heck, many don't know how to make a bed but they somehow were smart enough to evolve into a complex human? Nah, no way.... If anything, we didn't evolve from the monkey, the monkey devolved from us! Everything takes a lower form of structure, not the other way around. I never saw rust turn to steal by itself but evolutionists think we are advancing on our own. A creator is much more believable to me than Darwin's humorous 'Origins of the Species'. History and archeology since their beginnings have substantiated everything Biblically. During archeological surveys the archeologist always uses Scripture of the Old Testament to understand their findings.

There is no way I can convince you to 'believe' in anything. I don't even worry about it. You are where you are spiritually because God has determined it in Romans chapter 9; you're in the same situation and position as Pharaoh. You have no power to believe in Christ because only those given the power too believe can do so, and this power comes from Christ Himself. It's sad that most Christians think they 'accepted' Christ but in reality it was God who accepted them and 'drew' them unto Himself. Church's are full of people 'thinking' they know God while in reality they have been brainwashed into a society of non-believers who have been convinced that they are believers. So, your denial is exactly what God has determined for you to do at this time, read Romans 9 for yourself. No one can believe in Christ unless God has 'drawn' them unto Himself. Scripture states; "NO MAN seeks after God, no not one!" If I seek after God it's because He first called me unto Himself. Peter was told to be fishers of men, but they used nets back then. The fish did NOT have a choice to enter the boat, they were entrapped. So it is with man, they 'think' they jumped into the boat after deciding to take the baited hook, but the fact is, they really had no choice in the matter. If one becomes a true believer it's because Christ went fishing and he threw a net over those he wanted to catch and dragged them into his boat. No fish ever wishes to be caught! But then after one enters his kingdom they never want to go back!

Enjoy your 'non-belief' life, I'm sure its sustaining you quite well... at the moment. Oh, and your right, I am a 'weak' and stupid person, I admit it. But Christ did say he didn't come for the strong or the wise but the meek and lowly. Personally I can not exist in this world unless I have my God being next to me, and the world would wish me dead and gone if I didn't have my God. I would kill many many MANY people if I wasn't a Christian. I'm not saying this with pride, I'm stating a fact that I'm not proud of. I shared some of my past with Paul; my path in life was leading me to very serious and destructive events against anything I didn't like. So, I guess my conversion itself is evidence that there is a living and true God.. How could anyone change someone like me into a good respectable citizen beside God?

Rich.

Reply to
Geoman

major snip

LOL Too funny Rich. God didnt change you any more than the man in the moon. Your BELIEF changed you. You see, man is incapable of belief in himself, thus he 'needs' a higher being for his "belief' system.

The bible you thump today is the version that the catholic church decided you would be able to read. The lost gospels that were recently discoved in a cave in the middle east were excluded from the bible because those gospels were counter productive to what the church back them was cramming down peoples throats.

There is no way I'm going to try to change what your beliefs are, any more than you are going to change what muslims believe in. Remember, man is incapable of believing in himself. He's been worshiping golden calves of one sort or another since the beginning of time. Jesus H. Christ is just another golden calf.

You say you have an open mind. Prove it.

Start at the beginning of this link and read thru the materail to the end:

gofish

Fish,

Not to whine, but I didn't see "Zardoz" in the list???

"God is Love", by the way.

We became Godly beings with one bite of the "apple". Mankind was expelled from Eden to prevent us from becoming immortal. At some point we will reach heaven with or without the help of God. Be it by his command or by our own God given abilities. This is one thing we have to deal with individually within own souls or consciousness. There is no one who can give those answers. They may think they can but they can't and only the weak follow like lambs without questioning the path.

Joseph (excuse my intrusion)

Reply to
Joseph

You talk just like my DDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDD!

Reply to
Oscar_Lives

Actually, I believe there were something like 34 gospels (not an exact number but close) and the Catholic Dictatorship only allowed the 4. Yes I am an ex-catholic, more politics and lies than true religion. I think you should study every bit of every religion to become completely versed. They all twist the gospels and prophets to suit their own needs and missions. Heck now adays they just make them up as they go along.

Reply to
Bob Pietrangelo

LOL

Reply to