Westinghouse A/C

I have a central unit that the a/c relay went out . Replaced relay started up ran fine till reached temp thermostat called for, shut off, like suppose to. when it tried to restart it only hummed , checked for ice, none, check freon O K ,fan blower did not blow. cut it off manually, let it set about three hours started ran fine till thermostat temp cut it off. Could I have gotten a bad relay ? Is there any way to check these without swapping them out ? Or could the capacitor be doing this ?

thanks

Mike Lane

Reply to
Blockade Runner

Call someone to properly diagnose it.

Reply to
.p.jm.

We don't have any where near enough information to be helpful.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

What did you local tech tell you??

Reply to