Water in duct work.

-------------------------------------

Thanks for taking the time to read this. I hear 1 drip about every second in my floor duct for my mobile home. I'm fairly sure it's not just condensation because there has to be at least 20 gallons of water in my duct. I don't even know where to start. Could it just be that the drain is clogged? And what do I do about the water in the duct after I unclog the drain. I can't call a tech because I lost my job and I'm short on cash. Thank you.

Construction and Maintenance Forum Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - alt.hvac - 28578 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##

Reply to
JWebb38222

Punch a hole in the bottom of the duct. Gravity will then solve your problem. I highly recommend that you use your time more productively looking for a paying Job. You might also shut the water off at the meter to see if it still leaks. if so it could be your A/C drain pan is corroded through. Find a Job, Get paid and call a HVAC service company for the correct repairs if it is the A/C.

Reply to
Don Ocean