Trane Heat Pump

I have a Trane heat pump system that's about 20 years old in my house. Model # TWE036C140B0. I recently self installed a new Honeywell thermostat, and while it runs fine my energy bill has been increasing. The thermostat is constantly using auxiliary heat. I'm starting to think I should've programmed it to be a multistage A/C instead of single stage, but I don't know if it's multi heat and multi cool or multi heat and single cool.

Reply to
Clueless

Here is an article that may help you with your heat pump thermostat.

Reply to
Richard

Richard