temp rise

Anyone know the formula for measuring cfm on a 3 phase airhandler with 3 phase heaters ( temp rise method ) I know what it is for single phase but dammed if I can remember what the 3 phase formula is, nor can I find it in all my old notes :-((( help-- trying to fix a hacked job at an american legion hall and I need to know the airhandlers cfm cabability--TIA!

Reply to
geojr

From three phase power source (E*1.73) * I = W * 3.413 = BTUH Tony

Reply to
new jersey

yeah yeah yeah, tony

and XsubL=2PiFL. now are you inducted or impeded, or maybe even impotent? any reaction? resistance is futile.

Reply to
DIMwit

He still doesn't get the connection, I guess he's not very well grounded

Reply to
Noon-Air

ROFL

Reply to
Zyp

We were called into this job to see why compressors were continually being burned up in the trane heat pump condenser. 6 ton heat pump on 5 ton air handler- line set buried in ground with insulation only to ground level(think heat pump) . Receiver installed in air handler upside down ( Think heat pump) Txv changed out several times? Duct work somewhat inaccessible to assess (legion doesn't want to pay for inspection) Heat strips miss wired and running constantly(think summertime)and other issues. At this time they only want us to change outside unit, correct lineset, issues in air handler and wiring and get unit running correctly as membership is fuming. What is so funny about doing a quick cfm check on the airhandler to see what kind of airflow it was producing? By the way this was geoman's job, not mine. Was asking the question for him as I couldn't find info on the net or in my resources and he prefers not to post here any more.

Reply to
geojr

Why is that?

Reply to
KJPRO

"SAME AS ON SINGLE PHASE"

Reply to
new jersey

I can easily imagine.... the case of attitude here is a bit much.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon