Sheet metal work.....

I'm not sure if this is Louie the custodian on his way back from Johnstone, or if it's the unfortunate result of combining the HVAC and Auto Tech programs at the local High School.

Mo Hoaner

Might be a really great price on a surplus muffin fan. The guy didn't read the specs. Just told the guys at Circuit City to put it up top of his car, so he can fix his computer at home.

You mean 8 x 8 was feet? We thought it was centimeters!

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

You measure everything in centimeters... that's why the lady laughed at you when you dropped your drawers. She said, "I thought you said it was big" LMAO

Reply to
KJPRO