Regulator for Furnace

We just had to have our LP regulator that supplies our furnace replaced by our propane company. Our tank was empty and we could smell propane throughout the backyard. The company states regulators don't leak for long periods of time they leak for a little bit then burst and fail completely. Does this sound correct or can they leak for a long time (more than 2 months) then fail?

Reply to
crashtest44

jamesgangnc

Go after your supplier and get some money back Good luck Dido

Reply to
AKS

Test it yourself. Poke a small hole in the new regulator diaphram. Hang out and see if it bursts or not. Take your time. Have a cigarette and wait. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

Bubba posted for all of us...

New keyboard... Remember this ain't a condom.

Reply to
Tekkie®