Problems with air conditioner

I tend to proactively spray into any suspect enclosure and wait a bit before opening. If I can find a hole to spray into, a wasp could find it's way in as well.

Pete C.

Reply to
Pete C.

IMO, they bought Amana to attempt to gain some respectability.....

Reply to
HeatMan

I beat the caps on the big propane tanks, even when it's 40° out.

Reply to
HeatMan

Ah, the Eugene Tackleberry approach. Excellent.

Stormin Mormon

Aren't those propane cylinders a hoot? Near to guarantee to find a nest under the cap. Amazing, how many places wasps and hornets find to next.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Last time I found a wasp nest where I wanted to be I didn't have any appropriate chemicals to dispatch them with. I did still have half a dozen Romeo-y-Julietta Churchill cigars and had given up smoking a couple of years before. The wasps were thoroughly stoned by the time that the nicotine bonfire had finished. What a terrible waste...

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

Of course, snakes like them too. But the favorite place in the Carolina winters is the 20 Kw generators I maintain. Nothing's more cozy than a nice steel box with large holes at ground level containing an engine with a block heater. 160 degrees is too hot for them, so they stay away from the sharp parts. That means they survive the weekly exercise runs.

Reply to
Mo Hoaner

Hes trying to fit in but hes not smart enough.

Reply to
ftwhd

So, you'd shove a can of bee killer up the mormun's ass and pull the trigger?

Sounds like a good idea.

Reply to
B-Hate-Me

i go for the wd-40 spray can and ciggie lighter method, with far superior results.

Reply to
gofish

That's the problem!

Reply to