Panasonic Ceiling Vent Fan 3" duct?

Hello

I just got a Panasonic WisperValue ceiling fan for my bathroom.

The duct on the fan is 3" however the duct in my roof is 4".

I guess I will need a 3" to 4" adapter, I would assume these are available.

If they make them in a right angle elbow should I get it in this version or should I get a straight 3" to 4" adapter?

The vent in the roof is almost directly above the area of the fan. Should I run solid or flex? Or a mix, Solid going up and then flex to the roof vent?

Also how does the flexible duct stay in the roof vent? Do I press it in and then tape it?

Help and ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks

Reply to
Tube Audio

I guess you never read the installation instructions.

Reply to
Noon-Air

Apparently they should have been written in Picturegraphs.

Reply to
Don Ocean

The pretty much are.

Reply to
Steve

Braille then, as he apparently did not see the instructions.

Reply to
Don Ocean

Thanks for sharing with the group.

Reply to
HVAC

Rape before you pillage. Kill all the men and rape all the women! Dammit..Get it right this time. ;-p

Reply to
Hermann