new coil or new compressor or both?

AND I suppose you didn't know that you can use same coil on more then one refrigerant just by changing TXV but then again you need to be refrigeration tech. to know that which you are NOT!

Reply to
new jersey

I guess you missed this post by, that's right, ME...

Quote:

It's not worth the extra cost to flush a coil later. *****Besides the TXV will have to be changed*****. Why not change the system now and save money? That's the smart way to do things. But hey, it's *their* money!

End Quote:

It's highlighted by the "*****" for the mentally s-l--o---w... Who's barking up the wrong tree... again???

Reply to
KJPRO