Lux Brand Thermostat Replacement = No A/C?

I fixed it. cool air is blowing up my shorts as we speak.

Reply to
Justin

Gaaaaahhhh..... I don't want to think about it.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Not so..Swearing is good for relieving tension and starting John Deere tractors when it is -35ºF. Do keep in mind that Mothers will keep their small children away from you while you work and swear. If you teach their children to sing little ditties like:

There was a little Bird No bigger then a Turd Sitting on a telephone pole He stretched his little neck and shit about a peck and puckered his little asshole

You can be assured the children will never be allowed around you again. ;-p

Reply to
Don Ocean

Heh! heh! I guess that means you will be off the Spit for a day or two. ;-)

Reply to
Don Ocean

Ah, a Heisenberg compensator! A Jewish blimp?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon