Installed cost of a 24000 BTU 4-unit mini-split systm

Greetings! I just had an estimate for a 24000 BTU 4-unit mini-split Carrier system. I have a 900 Sq ft ranch--with a complete 900 sq ft semi-finsished basement. 3 units would go on the main floor (one in each of 2 bedrooms and one in the dining room/kitchen area that opens into the living room), ond one in the basement. The price quated is near $9000. This seems high by at least a factor of 2 in nearly everything I've been able to glean on-line. I just had solar installed and this would likely pay for running the system. How does this price seem to any of you here that has experience with these systems? TIA
NoWay posted for all of us...

My crystal ball is cloudy because the batteries are shot. Could you power it from your solar?
--
Tekkie