Inside blower not coming on

Yup, your just another idiot =ISO-Wannabe=...

Here's a picture of a direct drive PSC motor, maybe that will help you understand...IDIOT!

Do you need me to draw you a picture on how to bypass your fan control too?

HAHA

-Canadian Cool

--

--------------------------------- --- -- - Posted with NewsLeecher v3.8 Final Web @

----- ---- -- -

Reply to
Anonymous

You dumb idiots think G means anything when you have a terminal block and board at the furnace? Y is what tells the furnace fan to come on in his case. You guys can take G wire and stick it up your ass, it will do more good up there! Did you hear him say he has a fan center? NOPE

Are you all really that stupid you can't help someone make a fan turn?

HAHA

-Canadian Cool

--

--------------------------------- --- -- - Posted with NewsLeecher v3.8 Final Web @

----- ---- -- -

Reply to
Anonymous

What is it you guys don't understand... You obviously don't know what a direct drive PSC motor is...Or how a low voltage system works...

MAN KYgelly, if I am dumb then what is the word to describe the rest of you?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I can think of a few ;)

-Canadian Cool

--

--------------------------------- --- -- - Posted with NewsLeecher v3.8 Final Web @

----- ---- -- -

Reply to
Anonymous

You need some help with motors kid..... Now you really really look dumb!

Or maybe KY can elaborate and tell us pros what he is referring too, by suggesting I made a mistake!

I made a mistake once fag, I thought I was wrong!

HAHA

-Canadian Cool

--

--------------------------------- --- -- - Posted with NewsLeecher v3.8 Final Web @

----- ---- -- -

Reply to
Anonymous

"DANgER" You need some help with motors kid.....

suggesting I made a mistake!

As I posted before...

Here is a picture of another type motor...

So *WHY* is it exactly that makes you *think* you can't wire this motor directly????????????????

What a Moron!!

Canadian Cool... can't stand the heat. LOL

Reply to
<kjpro

"DANgER" What is it you guys don&#39;t understand... You obviously don&#39;t know what a direct drive PSC motor is...Or how a low voltage

I understand completely...

I also understand *why* your statement was wrong, dumbshit.

Tell me again *why* you can&#39;t wire the motor (in the below link) direct. LMAO

<kjpro