Hot water with de-superheater

I am wondering how much hot water a geothermal heat pump with de- superheater would provide. Could it provide all the hot water for a couple, year round? What additional information should I provide? Thanks, Jack

Reply to
Jack

Its gonna depend on the efficiency of the heat pump...

Reply to
Noon-Air

80%
Reply to
Jack

80%

What is 80%?? How about EER, or SEER?? FWIW, once you get around 14SEER, and

12EER, there is not really enough waste heat for a de-superheater. At best, you *might* see 110 - 120 degree water out of the de-superheater under "ideal" conditions.
Reply to
Noon-Air