Help Identifying Unit

I have a unit mounted on a BBQ Smoker. The only info I can find on it is Ho neywell. I borrowed this smoker for the volunteer fire department fund rais er and it caught fire and burned this gas unit. If anyone can help identify what this is so I can replace it, I would be grateful.

haring

Thanks, James

Reply to
jdukes.tx

Ah, such irony.....

Reply to
Scott Lurndal

Yep..A Smoked Smoker. Probably a lawsuit in there somewhere.

Reply to
PaxPerPoten