Help Identifying Unit

I have a unit mounted on a BBQ Smoker. The only info I can find on it is Ho neywell. I borrowed this smoker for the volunteer fire department fund rais er and it caught fire and burned this gas unit. If anyone can help identify what this is so I can replace it, I would be grateful.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B5rhTa7Y0v6ad255a243YWVfRWc?usp=s haring
Thanks, James
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com writes:

Ah, such irony.....
On 10/24/2017 9:19 AM, Scott Lurndal wrote:

Yep..A Smoked Smoker. Probably a lawsuit in there somewhere.