Heat pump circut board question

I have a York E4FH042 outdoor unit. It's cct board is a

1157-83-5001A. Here is a photo from an eBay sale:

I want to adjust the electrical backup cutoff temperature from 35 deg to 40 deg. Is the "Switch Point" jumper the one I'm after? (Top right in the pictures.)

Thanks, Gary

Reply to
G Mulcaster

To be sure, you'll need manual.

Reply to
Tony Hwang

I think you are right :) Thanks, Gary

Reply to
G Mulcaster

Over $800 for a USED circuit board? Is that a joke?

Reply to
dieselolds

I suspect that seller is scamming people. Scroll down to the "new" pump head and you see a rusty pump with scrapes and dings, and in another picture it shows the pump with a compressed (used) gasket on it.

Reply to
default