Furnace not igniting (Comfortmaker RPJ II - electronic igniter)

I have hundreds of ideas why it's not working. Kindly pay me 100.00 for each one and we can play "fix the furnace".

Reply to
Al Moran

It could be caused by Jupiter not being properly aligned with mars. I think that the real problem though is that the thermostat has somehow detected daylight savings time early and has gotten its time stamp sequence out of whack.

Reply to
Al Moran

Wrong, wrong, wrong, you have to jump C to R or the daylight savings time time stamp sequence feature will go all haywire.

Reply to
Al Moran

I use propane and every year I have to bleed my gas line to the furnace until I smell gas, close it off then try to restart and bingo!!!!!!!!! heat. the electronic ignition will not try forever to light the furnace and the pilot draws such a little bit of gas that its quicker to bleed the line then keep retrying. Is your ignitor working????????

Reply to
bob kater

depends on the ignition module

Reply to
daytona

Reply to
Bubba

Tony Hwang posted for all of us...

Tony, what is your code to go away?

Reply to
Tekkie®

Tony Hwang posted for all of us...

Yeah, but you don't know anything! Go help Eigen lost his vector find ET.

Reply to
Tekkie®

posted for all of us...

Did you have your aluminum foil hat on? You NEED that to dissipate the bad humors.

Reply to
Tekkie®

Tony Hwang posted for all of us...

And Tony how does he see that? Flux capacitor?

Reply to
Tekkie®

Tony Hwang posted for all of us...

It could be a lot of things couldn't it Tony? Except you don't have a clue!

Reply to
Tekkie®

posted for all of us...

OH NOOOOOOOO will this create a black hole or cause a KABOOM?

Reply to
Tekkie®

MLD posted for all of us...

What does MLD stand for? HMMM Major League Dipshit?

Reply to
Tekkie®

Bubba posted for all of us...

Try taking a leak on the line? WAAAA?

Reply to
Tekkie®

Johnny, Izzat u?

hmm

Reply to
DIMwit

It sounds like your Gas Valve is not coming on .It the igniter is glowing and you see the fan and furnace running, with no flames, your NOT getting any GAS. Check your Gas Valve

Reply to
dazio7129

Reply to
dazio7129

How did you find this 11 year old post?

What is the point in replying after 11 years?

Reply to
catalpa

Golly Gee...You don't suppose this poor bastard has been waiting 11 years for your Genius resolution to his problem?

Reply to
Leper

Too late...The complainant froze to death 11 years ago. But it was thoughtful of the respondent to think it over very carefully for eleven years to insure a correct answer. Perhaps he would like to donate to the dead complainants favorite charity?

Reply to
Leper