comfortmaker RPJ II, ingiter not getting power/signal, WHY?

I have a comfortmaker rpj II that doesn't heat up, blower turns on runs and kick off. I tested for power there is no power or no signal being sent to the igniter. I replaced the igniter and the heat sensor to make sure they were working, they are both good. The red light blinks 6 times. The code says that

115 volt ac power reversed/improper ground.
Reply to
andrew

some of these controllers use the chassis ground as part of the flame sensor circuit.

If the power connection is not exactly correct with regard to the hot neutral and ground, it can confuse the controller. Make sure the hot is the black wire, neutral is the white wire, and ground it really ground.

Mark

Reply to
makolber

Did you check the ground, hot, and neutral to make sure they were connected correctly? Also check the other end of the wire at the breaker.

Reply to
jamesgangnc

Why are you asking us, when you already have the answer?

Reply to
PaxPerPoten

Hi, Really funny, disregarding trouble code OP replaced HSI, flame sensor? Where is his logic?

Reply to
Tony Hwang