Feeling Robbed out of $5,000 - New 13 Seer inferior to 18 year old 10 Seer

This isn't a library news group.

However, you can probably find one. (Hey, that worked! I quoted only selective parts of your text, and made you look stupid.....)

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

You are living proof of the above, last comment.

Reply to
tech

Anyone care to tell me what he wrote about? It makes no sense, not that I expect it from an illiterate, ignorant, fool. Stormy, you should go out to WalMart, browse the toy section, and buy a clue, because I think that Col. Mustard did you with a candle stick in the library.

...Ron

--

68'RS Camaro 88'Formula 00'GT Mustang
Reply to

I think the author would be best suited to answer. Ironically he's also the worst.

Reply to
Power's Mechanical

YOU make everyone else look SMART!

Reply to
DIMwit

Properly sized and installed, they cool just like they are supposed to.

Gee....better tell that to the owners of an apartment complex that we just put fourteen 14SEER units in. Upstairs and down, they had the damn things down to 67F with plenty of condensate on a really sticky 98F day on thursday during what they called, a performance eval...and btw...only 2 ton units.

Reply to
aka-SBM

2 tons on a 900-1000 sq ft room with one to two outside walls sounds oversized.
Reply to
Power's Mechanical

And of coarse, you know the exact location, building materials used and design specifications.

You must have one helleva crystal ball.

Reply to
tech

Mikey knows it all, including the fact hes got no clue how to size in NC..

Reply to
aka-SBM

I hope the residents of Moldy Creek apartments enjoy. Did you use metal duct or that cheap flex shit youre so fond of.

Reply to
Power's Mechanical