Fan not working in Auto mode

I have a Trane XL1200 heat pump with Honeywell thermostat . The fan stopped working in the Auto mode but will work fine in On mode. thanks, WB

Reply to
simcoe

You're quite welcome. Is there anything else we can help you with?

Reply to
what a maroon

and???

Reply to
Steve

It's broken???

Reply to
<kjpro

That&#39;s really gotta suck. Well, if you havent figured it out by now, Replace the thermostat. After all, its almost always the thermostat. (at least that&#39;s what my customers always tell me the problem is.) Your welcome Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

maybe the OP needs to call somebody to come fix it??

Reply to
Steve

HVAC service company should be able to repair that.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Unless you call the Bible Chris.

Reply to