Electric efficiency just went down...

THIS AUCTION IS FOR MY EBOOK IT IS A DETAILED EBOOK SHOWING HOW TO USE ITEMS FOUND AT YOUR LOCAL HOME DEPOT OR LOWES AND BUILD A HOT WATER CIRCULATION HEATING SYSTEM AND RUN THE ENTIRE UNIT ON ELECTRICITY. AND THE BEST PART IS THIS SYSTEM IS 95% EFFICIENT. IT WILL MAKE HEAT IN UNDER 3 MINITS AND WILL LAST FOR HOURS BEFORE HAVING TO COME BACK ON. IT SO SO SIMPLE AND CHEAP. I DESIGHNED THIS SYSTEM FOR A CABIN I HAVE AND IT WORKS YEAR AFTER YEAR WITH NO TROUBLE. I GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE VERY SATISFIED WITH THIS SYSTEM

Reply to
<kjpro

"Somethin&#39; for nothin&#39; and your chicks for free....."

Look at the guys feedback....

Wow... a new Thomas Edison for sure.

Jake

Reply to
Jake

CIRCULATION

LOL no kidding... this is the first feedback remark

" Plans Received ok! Wanna Fly but MUST 2 Tim. 2:15 cuz eyeslam&#39;s in USA SOON!:-( "

Some of the shit over there is just unbelievable...

A grundfos 15-42 pump USED is already at $57 plus...

Reply to
<kjpro

I think this one says it all.

"Payed by paypal. never got &#39;em, no answer to email. waited over 30 days Buyer van_wilson( 169) Feb-06-07 09:12 300054682337 "

Most of the messages look like they were posted by the op himself Bubba

Reply to
Bubba