Directional Drilling a Ground Loop

I have a horizontal direction drill and have been thinking about using it to build a horizontal ground loop but I have some questions first.

  1. What is the normal depth needed for the loop?
  2. What diameter would I need to bore for the loop?
  3. Can you bore large holes and pull in multiple pipe for building longer loops?
Reply to
Twilite