So, because we are running it 13% under-voltage, is this thing going to go south on us in a hurry? Our lab walls have 60mil waterproof TPO roofing material on the outside for a vapor barrier, R30 in the 2x12 walls and ceiling, and 6mil polyvinyl for a vapor barrier on the inside of the lab insulation behind the sheetrock as an internal vapor barrier. There is the same 6mil polyvinyl on both sides of the R30 ceiling insulation as well. The room is WELL INSULATED and TIGHT, so I don't think the unit is actually going to be running very hard to maintain the temp (74 degrees) and humidity (50%).
Is this going to work long term, or is there something that we can change around to make it live better?