Condensation

We enclosed our outside patio. We notice heavy condensation running down the lowest wall. Our side walls are insulated however the aluminum roof isn't. If we insulate the outside patio roof with Styrofoam panels and put a rubber roof or plastic corrugated outside on the patio roof will that stop the dripping? We keep our hot tub in this area so it does have high moisture.
On 11/12/2016 11:14 AM, Martha Vaughn wrote:

Maybe? Suggest you employ a local professional to analyze your problem first. Based on environment, weather, altitude, and vast local experience. You may even have localized Dew point problems.