Coil cleaner

I've used Nu-Brite with success. The green stuff that's non foaming, and environemntal friendly.... doesn't work when I use it.
The pink acid stuff is pretty, but very dangerous to use, and does damage to coils.
Rinse completely, and then rinse again. No sense leaving the stuff on the coils. . Christopher A. Young Learn more about Jesus
. .
Hi, Experts, Time to clean ODU coil what are you using? TIA,
Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Site Timeline Threads