Central Air ducts

Hi all, I need to get into my attic to do some electrical work, however my attic is pretty low and full of central air ducts, so to get to the place I need to work I am going to have to lay quickly on top of some ducts that are roughly 3 feet high since I can't get underneath them. are these flexible ducts too fragil to even try to lay my waist on top of it while I make my way ?

Reply to
Carlos

Dave

I agree with the other guy. Find another way.

Reply to
CJT

It all depends.................. Are you just a short skinney little Mexican or are you a big fat ass? Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

on 5/3/2008 3:19 PM Carlos said the following:

If they are three feet high, can't you crawl under them? I would not want to lay on them or put any weight on them for fear of pulling them from the exchanger or bending the metal coil inside them.

Reply to
willshak

I have tried at one time get quickie on top one of those ducts it didn't work she went right trough sh--t

Reply to
Old & Grunpy

Carlos posted for all of us...

I don't know if one can lay quickly enough to not mess up the ducts. I would approach it from above through a borehole in the roof. Either that or pull the ducts until they pop then do your thing then pop them back on.

Reply to
Tekkie®

Reply to
Carlos