Buyer Guide

Looking for a buyer guide or a way to educate myself on the right hvac system . Any suggestion on where to look ?

Reply to
Drew Cutter

Yellow pages, Consumer Reports, Google, alt.home.repair, EPA Energy Star, etc

A little basic homework goes a long way

Reply to
Noon-Air

Unless you have helped a LONG time ago (as in years) or posted under a different name, you haven't helped any here either!

kjpro

Reply to
kjpro

Sorry noon, I replied before I read this one...

Joseph

snip

Reply to
Joseph