Brain Fart...I am looking for THE piece of equipment

that stand vertically (about 5 ft tall and 6 inches wide with a dryer type vent outside)in a basement or family room that exchanges the air to stop or abate humidity, moisture and/or stale air. I remember looking at them on the internet a few years ago, but can't for the life of me remember the name or website. I thought I saved them in my favorites Thanks JB

Reply to
daytona°

Sounds like a type of ERV or HRV

Reply to
Noon-Air

I think he's talking much simpler, like a radon exhaust fan. Or something very similar.

Reply to
<kjpro

For moisture and humidity ERV [Energy Recovery Ventilator]. Some of these now incorporate a dehumidifer.

Reply to
Zyp

Here is what I was asking about....

daytona°

Thanks was interesting. Two 70mm computer muffin fans, a varible speed control - and a small 6 x 6 duct.

LMAO LOL

You can accomplish the same thing here as an exhaust fan. I woulnd&#39; expect much from this device other than running up your heating bill by exhausting heated air from the area.

Reply to
Zyp

You could always invest in their idea of a fresh air ventialor and replace it with nice cold air in the winter, and wonderfully hot air in the summer!!!

Reply to
Bob Pietrangelo