Big squirrel fan war shop fan

This motor has four wires coming out a red or yellow black and brown do I n eed to connect a capacitor it had a plug-in on the bottom are the motor fan speed I had did not have the plug-in so I cut all four wires loose from pl ugin do I need a capacitor to hook it to 110 to make a shop fan out of it o r does it have one building on the opposite side it also has one green and yellow ground same wire just ripe if I need a capacitor please let me know where he fan sensor goes thank you so much hott out and this fan could real ly help me in the shop

Reply to
kjwestbrook89

Keith S.