Big squirrel fan war shop fan

This motor has four wires coming out a red or yellow black and brown do I n eed to connect a capacitor it had a plug-in on the bottom are the motor fan
speed I had did not have the plug-in so I cut all four wires loose from pl ugin do I need a capacitor to hook it to 110 to make a shop fan out of it o r does it have one building on the opposite side it also has one green and yellow ground same wire just ripe if I need a capacitor please let me know where he fan sensor goes thank you so much hott out and this fan could real ly help me in the shop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5gpqGLuPiw