Best Way To heat a warehouse

Howya Folks I'm trying to figure out the best way to heat a medium sized factory , 30m by 40m with 12m ceiling , its basically a small warehouse converted to suit our expanded production,cuurently we have gas fired forced air heaters but we are looking for a system with less manual interaction and preferably elevated , can anybody recommend a cost effective system thast easy to install and cheap to run Cheers Kieran

Reply to
kfinnan

Use big big blocks of Ice. Everyone will then wear big Parka's and you wont need to use heat. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

Electric Infrared.

Jake

Reply to
Jake

sheesh only a sparky would think that....

he said he had gas, so the correct answer is gas infrared.

Reply to
gofish

OK.. OK... I missed the 'gas' part.

If you've got gas in the building, gas infrared is a much better choice... with lots of zoning for any infrared.

Jake

Reply to
Jake

Hey Jake i was looking at infrared , we have a low air flow in the factory , what exactly do you mean by zoning , and why is gas better , we were possibly looking at moving away from gas cheers Kieran

Reply to
kfinnan

hehehe. "Yeah Jake, c'mon. Why?" :-) Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

Small thermo-nuclear weapon.

That'll heat things up nice and quick.

Reply to
Archie Leach

gaspacks with duct socks work well.

Reply to
Noon-Air

I thought carry grant was dead

Reply to
Abby Normal

Whats cheaper over there 80% effiecient gas or electricity.

Gas fired infrared be a failry economical installation, cheaper than multiple unit heaters I would suppose.

Abby Normal

Thats almost a 40 ft ceiling, if the place was a little bigger area wise I would almost think of air turn over units

Reply to
Abby Normal