Beckett CB151UL Condensate Pump

Page 2 of 2
On 7/18/2016 6:44 AM, MultiMeter wrote:

Dream on...You and the overweight Mormon are a good match. No mortgage here! Have licensed business in 3 states. we delegate your kind to the failing Home moaners web page that brought you here. Usually keep an eye on your kind as you like to skim our customers for yourself. That is why you are soooo into home moaners... grab up their business with no liability while legitimate companies paying scale and Benefits have to be liable. Hell, your not even enterprising enough to build your own News group. How much insurance have you procured...None!! I thought so. I have time to internet if I wish...You do too, as obviously your not working! ;-p
--
"...I am committed against every thing which in my judgement, may
weaken, endanger, or destroy [The constitution]...and especially against
God forbid him to replace a $40 pump... Geez...

Some folks just don't realize that their most precious commodity is their time. If they want to waste theirs screwing around with trying to resuscitate an old POS pump instead of spending a couple of dollars, thats on them. I gotta wonder just how many hours they have spent on this little project, and how much their time is worth.

Amen to that. Its a freaking plastic pump. Clean it out. If that doesnt work, toss it and get a new one. Bubba
On Tuesday, July 1, 2008 1:56:51 AM UTC-4, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

take off the hose and put in the power plug, if working proper then hose is blocked, the impeller can be blocked, open the pump and while power plug is in your left hand feel with your fingers if motor is turning on the impeeller.
On Tuesday, July 1, 2008 1:56:51 AM UTC-4, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

replying to jsforks, DrLen wrote:

THE OUTPUT HOSE IS BLOCKED!! Possibly clamped along with wires, tubes, etc . it should be free or loosely zip-tied.