20 x G -- idea to consider

I've been toying with making my business trip charge
dependant on gasoline. For example, choose a gas
station. My trip charge is 20 x G, with G being the
price of galon of gasoline. Labor rate is also 20 x G.
I'd have to figure out what's fair. But, the cost of
service would go up and down with gasoline.
Has anyone does this? Does it make sense?
Reply to
Stormin Mormon
Get the training, education, and experience you need, then you don't have to worry about pinching pennys and trying to be the lowest price. When you know what your doing, you can charge what your worth, and its no longer a problem.
Keep it simple.... when the price at the pump breaks the $3.00 mark, my service call fee goes up $10.
Reply to
Steve
On Sat, 22 Jan 2011 17:57:02 -0600, "Steve" wrote:
You'd be over-charging by ~ 40G.
Kinda lets him out, though, huh ?
Reply to
.p.jm.