Can you connect 2 thermostats to one boiler (for the purpose of raising the heat only)?

I just want to be sure this is safe to do.

Reply to
Anonymous

Why would ou want to put two thermostats? I do not understand the reasoning. Why not use a two stage thermostat. If you are tyring to zone them, you can use a single thermostat with zone sensors

Reply to
Anonymous