yup - is's snowing

... on May 15.

hubops

scattered showers, some snow may fall here today too,

36F now.

songbird

Reply to
songbird

It was a bit nippy at the track this morning but certainly no snow nor frost. Good thing since I have relatively tender plants set out on the front porch now. My 'vegetable garden' (two 5-gallon buckets converted to bottom-watering planters with Patio tomato plants) already have decent sized fruits and I'd hate to lose the first ones of the season before they ripen.

Reply to
John McGaw

John McGaw wrote: ...

so far we've avoided the two most recent frost warnings. i hope this will continue now that the strawberries are flowering.

we did have a little bit of snow yesterday, but nothing stuck.

songbird

Reply to
songbird