Ever grow more food in your garden than you could use? <<Please read this before 5/15/16>>

AmpleHarvest.org is a nationwide (USA) non-profit working to eliminate the waste of locally grown fresh food by connecting home/community gardeners to almost 8,000 food pantries across all 50 states. Last year, we did a survey of a 660 home/community gardeners to determine h ow much food was actually being wasted... and more importantly, could be re covered for donation to local food pantries across America. The results w ere so large that we decided to validate the survey with a larger sampling. We're almost at our sampling goal, but need your help. Please take the short survey at

before COB May

  1. We will be making the results public in June... and expect it to be a game changer for the discussion of food waste and hunger in America.

Thank you. Take Care, Gary Oppenheimer AmpleHarvest.org Founder and Executive Director

Reply to
Gary Oppenheimer