Worm quest

Hi, I'd like to buy some worms to feed the Robins and other birds in the back yard. I bought some mealworms from Grubco.com--great site. But now I'm looking for real worms, too, since mealworms are really the larvae of beetles.

I remember seeing about a year ago on the Wisdom Channel (a cable network) that there is a single worm farm that sells a huge percentage of all the worms bought, but I can't recall the name of the farm. Would anyone happen to know the name, or perhaps offer your own favorite worm farm? Thanks very much.

Reply to
Built_Well

If you find these worms, how do you plan on feeding them to the birds? Just curious what step 2 might be.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom