Wiki Site for Hydroponics

Hello, everyone,

A few weeks ago embarked on an attempt to duplicate some of my outdoor garden success with tomatoes, peppers, various culinary herbs and a few flowers inside with a hydroponic setup. I'm going to start first with herbs (since they're fast and easy) and work my way up to something that will require a little more time.

I'm documenting all of my effort on a Wiki-based hydroponic web site and I wanted to ask anyone else that has an interest in the field to consider contributing material. For those of you not familiar with Wiki, a website with Wiki installed has the unique feature that any arbitrary reader can modify the site's content. As such, I'm hoping that a few hydroponic enthusiasts will be able to use the site to share information.

Anyway, the invitation is open. Check it out and contribute material if you're interested!

Scott

Reply to
Scott Brady Drummonds