Feeding the soil

Feeding the soil Howard County gardener Jon Traunfeld transforms kitchen scraps and shredded leaves into black gold and uses it to turn his silty, clay loam soil into something good for gardening. at

Mike

Doug Kanter

The message from "Doug Kanter" contains these words:

You don't say? Whatever will they think of next.

Janet.

Reply to
Janet Baraclough

Maybe they'll come up with a better way to feed the soil with chemicals or something. ;)

Reply to
The Watcher

The message from don' snipped-for-privacy@there.com (The Watcher) contains these words:

Bullshit.

Now there's another garden additive that nobody would ever dream of...

Janet.

Reply to
Janet Baraclough

I knew if I didn't put "better" in quotation marks the emoticon wouldn't be enough. ;)

Reply to
The Watcher

The message from don' snipped-for-privacy@there.com (The Watcher) contains these words:

I should have known that no-emoticons-at-all would confuse an American

Oh damn, it's happened again

Janet

Reply to
Janet Baraclough

Damn, how I hate the internet. If I were there in person I could ask "What was that? What did you say?" And thusly get tuned in. But alas, it's the 'word' in black, a soft word...that may explain why I can't hear! Nuts!

I do have a question...how do you know he/she is an American? Gary Fort Langley BC Canada

Reply to
gary davis