What's your zone??

When writing to this newsgroup, it would often be much easier to offer advice if people would automatically include their hardiness zone. What goes for me in 9b (New Orleans, south side of Lake Pontchartrain) would probably not work for someone in Alaska or Arizona (too lazy to look up the zones for them at the moment.) zemedelec

Reply to
Zemedelec

Where you actually are on the planet is far more informative that giving the silly retardiness zone.

Sionce you yourself are in the lazy zone why should you expect any more from others?

Reply to
Cereoid-UR12-

Reply to
Madgardener

Darling, I gave my zone in the body of the letter. Learn to read an entire text before you pop off like that. It makes you look stupid, and you wouldn't want that...would you? zemedelec

Reply to
Zemedelec

Reply to
Madgardener