What animal left that???

Does anyone know of a web site that tells you how to recognize what animal was in your yard by looking at the feces it left??

My daughter now has her own big yard and told me that there was either deer or rabbits in her yard. She decided this by seeing the stools left. I think she needs some reference.

Reply to
TOM KAN PA

One site is:

Charles

How charming. I remember as a kid having my trusty scat & paw print guide & exploring through a wooded canyon hoping to tell what animals passed through. Somehow I saw neither turd nor track when I specifically wanted to.

-paggers

Reply to
paghat

Jeez o' Pete! I'd hate to see the size of that wabbit!

Cheryl

Reply to
clc

Y'know, we just love those ID questions here. Post a pic?

Reply to
Merle O'Broham

Reminds me of time my wife had a fit when I turned to her in yard and showed her samples of each species in hand. Both are pellets, usually, and rabbits are much smaller. Feces is essentially odorless for these vegetarians ;) Frank

Reply to
Frank Logullo

that picture was intended for???

Reply to