Weird daylilies

I was doing a search for daylilies and came up with this site. :)

Pen

that some many of the newer ones lack. Cheryl

Reply to
Cheryl Isaak

Cheryl Isaak in news:BCDB3CA9.38671% snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.net:

yeah, spiders actually look like real flowers.

?q=%22Lady%20Fingers%22%20Hemerocallis%20%7C%20daylilies%20%7C%20daylily%20&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi
?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&q=%22Watchyl+Dancing+Spider%22+Hemerocallis+%7C+daylilies+%7C+daylily+&btnG=Search

i don't think anyone has repeat rebloom spiders (yet)

all_unusual_forms_2001.pdf

Reply to
Gardñ

air that some many of the newer ones lack.

yeah, spiders actually look like real flowers.

I HAAAAATE flowers bred to look like other flowers, this reminds me. "Petunia Tulips", braaaaack!

zemedelec

Reply to
Zemedelec

There's an even more twisted red and yellow tulip--Something Acuminata--available. Veeeeeery long and spidery. So far, it has refused to come up in my garden. zemedelec

Reply to
Zemedelec

Oh no, you can't hate the flowers, just the breeders. :)

'enry VIII

Reply to
'enry VIII

I love that tulip - it is other worldly looking!

Cheryl

Reply to
Cheryl Isaak