Wall planting

We have a high brick wall that could be hazardous to a child or even an adult who is not paying attention. We'd like to plant something along the edge of the wall that would be thick enough to keep someone from falling off. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Reply to
Wingmoose

wrought iron fence

hard to root, but once established, man, good stuff

Reply to
chaz

Sounds like a perfect situation for a fence rail. If you really want to plant something, then we need to know the specific conditions (soil, light, moisture, etc.) A thorny or prickly hedge might work, but a fence is a no-brainer.

Reply to
Phisherman

Thanks for the suggestions. We decided to go with the fence.

Reply to
Wingmoose