Unplanted Tulip Bulbs

Because of health problems, my in-laws were not able to plant four boxes of new tulip bulbs last fall. I just found them in the garage, and I'm wondering what can be done with them. Are they a loss at this point:? Do I put them in the garbage? Can I plant them now even though its too late for blooms? Help.

Harlan

Reply to
H Davis

Just plant them. They'll come up late, but will come up. They may not flower as well the second year, because of a shortened growing season in the first, but should be back to normal after that.

-

theoneflasehaddock

Reply to
theoneflasehaddock

Plant them, water them, feed the hell out of them.

Reply to
Beecrofter